Sunday, January 8, 2023

Thank you for your trust


As we begin another exiting year, I wanted to thank you for your trust and reading my blog. I am honored to share my experience and lessons learned with you.

We, who struggle with weight loss should not focus on one subject only – weight loss. 

No matter where we are on our weight loss journey, each of us has a life, and other aspects of life are equally or even more important than weight loss.

Life is a true miracle that consists of multiple layers and aspects. Some aspects of life are more important than others, but one thing is certain; balancing each of them is a recipe for true happiness!

In 2022, I experimented with posts on other subjects, besides weight loss and received positive feedback from you.

I encourage you to share what I write about with the important folks of your life and start conversations.

Thank you for being with me on this journey, and I am looking forward to sharing more with you this new year


1 comment:

  1. Well said Mark, life is not only about weight loss, although loss of weight and obesity makes are life much healthier, happier and more fulfilled. Life is a miracle and we should protect it and cherish in its many facets. I never have struggled with obesity or abnormal weight but other aspects of my health forced me to look closely at my diet habits and life style. A focused and determined work on those issues helped me to overcome a few serious health problems and cure conditions deemed by medicine world as controllable only, but not incurable. Seems the nature and determination works its ways, and that path shouldn't be forgotten.

    ReplyDelete