Friday, October 31, 2014

When we act, we create growth and change

You are probably aware that you need to eat differently or perhaps be more active, but understanding concepts is very different from experiencing them. 

Without action the knowledge itself is somewhat useless. Understanding how to lose weight is not the same as turning that awareness into action.

There is no change without action.  Many times we know what we need to do, but we just have to push ourselves to take action. And when we act, we create growth and change.

6 comments:

  1. Your situation will stay the same unless you make the move to change it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanted to eat healthier but I was never sure how. Your blog is really helping with that! Thank you! I'm going to learn and change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no change without action. You are 100% right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep! Things won't change or improve if you don't make a move to actually change it yourself. You can't just sit around and wish for things because the only way you're going to get into a better situation is if you start working towards it with all that you've got, and don't have any excuses. Knowledge is great, but doing something with it is even more important. I love that you have such short but motivational posts on this blog. I've been lurking for a little bit and there are some really great things on here, so thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Action brings change, that's the truth. I agree 100% with you. Eating healthy and having an overall healthy lifestyle is a change that many people need to make. I made it and I'm so thankful I did. I took action. Many people are scared to take action and I don't quite understand why. It's time for action people. If you want to lose weight, you need to take action as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "If you always do what you always did, then you'll always get what you always got". It is that simple. Make the change and mix your life up!

    ReplyDelete