Monday, March 14, 2016

We always have a choice


I did not post for a few months. It was not because I stopped caring about weight loss and healthy eating. I moved South West from jungle of tall buildings in Manhattan to a beautiful state of New Mexico.  
I want to thank all of you who contacted me to ask for help with weight loss. I want to thank you for trust and for sharing with me your challenges and successes. I know that losing weight is difficult. As soon as we stop doing what works for us, we start regaining weight.

To everybody who lost weight by using my method, I hope you remain strong and continue to live your new live style. I am proud of all of you made an effort. I am glad that I could help a little. I want to thank you for allowing me to show you that weight loss is possible without feeling hungry, without exercise, and most important without paying for any products or services.
I know that it is not popular message, because there is a huge weigh loss industry that profits from misery of people who are overweight or obese. The industry that pays bloggers and others to maintain opinion that weight loss is difficult and that one must buy products or pay for services to lose weight.

Keep doing what you are doing if it works for you. Situations and circumstances are different for all of us, but we all have something in common. Something powerful that nobody can take away from us.
We all have and always will have a choice. Choice of what we eat.  And that is the most important factor for those who have struggled or continue to struggle with weight issues.

3 comments:

  1. Losing weight isn't easy and doing it in a healthy, sustainable way can make the task feel even harder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve rebounded a bit since I lost a great deal of my weight, but I still am eating healthier and living a better lifestyle than before I set out to change myself. I’m still proud of what I accomplished, but I know I can do better. Losing weight is difficult, but not impossible. The only thing stopping us is ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m glad I stumbled upon this site. I’m curious to see what your opinions are because what I’m doing right now is not working. I will be reading more of your posts and seeing what worked for you and others. I don’t eat terribly right now but I know it’s the carbs that are hindering my progress. The journey continues…

    ReplyDelete