Saturday, July 14, 2018

Planning is the key to success - lesson learned


There is a direct link between planning and achievement. Weight loss is no exception. 

To start my day off right I always eat breakfast and that sets me for success during the day.

Unfortunately, I finished all turkey breast and had nothing for breakfast this morning. For a moment I thought about having butter toast with jam. I knew that if I had this for breakfast, I would experience sugar carvings later. 

When a similar situation occurred in the past, I had six white toasts with jam. I just could not stop. Normally, I have one whole wheat toast with chicken or turkey breast.

While reaching for jam jar, I discovered that I had a can of  tuna fish. I put tuna on toasted 100% whole wheat bread and had good breakfast. Breakfast that supports my weight lose.

Survived difficult moment and learned another lesson to always pre-plan what I will eat and have food consistent with Eat Like Me approach available. 

Posting photo of my today’s breakfast.



3 comments:

  1. I don't understand why you would eat 6 toasts when you usually eat only one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is impossible to plan everything that you eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you that meal planning is extremely important when it comes to losing weight. It creates organization in your life and can make you stress free.

    ReplyDelete