Saturday, February 28, 2015

Real food diet

The secret of successful weight loss is not about forcing yourself to eat less and exercise more. It is about finding what works best for you, what you can follow, and continuing to follow it until you lose weight, improve your health, and stay that way. Changing what I eat to real food was what worked for me.

If you switch from a processed food diet to a real-food diet, you will lose weight. Once you rid your diet of addictive fake foods, and eat the right combination of real food your weight loss will be much easier. When you make the switch to a real-food diet, you avoid the pitfalls that make fake factory foods addictive, fattening, and unhealthy.

When you stop eating processed foods, you remove from your diet added sugar, refined curbs, and harmful additives and preservatives that contribute to weight gain and stand in the way of weight loss. And for an added bonus, removing the above ingredients from your diet will result in better overall health.

I used this strategy for my weight loss and I firmly believe that this is the easiest and healthiest way to shed pounds and keep them off for life. The first step is to become informed what is, and what is not, real food.

7 comments:

  1. I get the impression that more and more people are now realising that it has a lot to do with what you don't eat, as what you do eat, for health. Cutting out as much as the processed foods as possible will do so many favours for your body and your mind. Real food is the way to go, as preparation often takes the same time to cook as a pre-pack meal does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree. When my wife and I were getting into weight loss routines, we tries so many different combinations until we found one that worked. Once we did, we noticed our energy levels go up and our weight come down. It was great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this post. It is simple and the average person should be able to comprehend it.
    Most people are not aware of this and that is upsetting. This should be common knowledge and it disappoints me that most people don't. It shouldn't be held secret.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whole foods are more nutritious, provide better fuel, and are more filling than processed foods.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when I am able to eat closer to a more natural based diet. I feel lighter, my bowl movements are better, and I sleep deeper. I would love to eat like this all the time but it is a shame because the healthier you eat, the more expensive it becomes. I think they do this on purpose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the title of this post. That’s what the healthy eating is about, the real food.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes!! Eating real, non processed food is such an essential part in losing weight. It's pretty affordable and has a multitude of rewards in addition to weight loss. Improved energy, good skin, and much more are just the start of the benefits that come with eating real food!

    ReplyDelete