Thursday, August 27, 2015

Breakfast challenge while on vacation

I am posting this from vacations in Florida. Life is beautiful here. People are great. Weather is as expected, either very hot or rain with lightings.
The hotel I am in offers me a big challenge in the morning. Breakfast that is served downstairs has no healthy options. It is a bit starnge, because now even fast food restaurants have healthy options on their menu.

On the positive note, I met a person who lost 120 pounds. One hundred and twenty!!!

6 comments:

  1. I eat what I like when I'm on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A vacation is a time to hang loose, relax and just enjoy life. Make the most of the hotel’s catering to eat as healthy as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I doesn’t have to be that way. Try to stock your hotel room with healthy alternatives. You can make yourself a quick breakfast in the room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What’s the big deal? It free. You don’t have to eat it if you don’t like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eat healthy, but make sure to enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let us not forget, you get what you pay for.

    ReplyDelete