Thursday, September 6, 2012

Accountability is king! Master accountability.

Weight loss takes a lot of personal accountability. Accountability is always validated by documented evidence. What is means, in the world of losing weight, is that you must record what you do and your results.

Try this no-fail way to stay accountable – buy and use a scale. Invest in a digital scale and weight yourself on a scale daily. Your digital scale will be a top tool in losing weight. I use a digital scale that gives me an accurate readout to the nearest .2 pounds every time I step on it.

Weighting yourself every day will the focus on how quickly you are losing weight. When you see the numbers on the scale going down, you want to keep going. The act of succeeding on a daily basis will make you feel wonderful about yourself.
Those who weight themselves daily are more likely to lose weight and keep it off that those who inconsistently weight themselves.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not an advocate of daily weigh ins because the scale can register water gain (like after drinking diet soda!) and cause me to feel defeated. However, I believe in accountability. Keeping a food diary really works for me. I also try to weigh in once a week to stay on track.

    ReplyDelete