Friday, September 16, 2016

Eating healthy when away from home is possible

While eating healthy when away from home could be difficult, it doesn’t mean it’s impossible.

Two days ago I was hungry after a few hours of driving and almost went to fast food restaurant near the hotel.

Found motivation to go to the supermarket, bought vegetables and turkey breast and came back to the hotel.


Felt good. I needed positive experience, because it doesn’t always end up that way for me when I travel. I found it that it was possible. When I was weak and contemplating eating at the fast food restaurant I asked myself what was more important to me.  

4 comments:

  1. I look at it differently. Being in different places gives me opportunity to enjoy something new. When I travel I love to experiment with different food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you post what you eat when not travelling?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delores,
      Here is what I eat
      http://ilostweightyoucantoo.com/eat_like_me.html

      Delete
  3. Yes, I'd like to see what you eat, too. Most of the time bloggers post what not to eat or they push weight lost products.

    ReplyDelete