Saturday, September 3, 2016

Made Better Choice Today


Real example of making better choice while eating out. Two photos are from the same place. 

I am posting them to show what worked for me at lunch time today. See the difference?
 

The person I had lunch with made the choice in the upper photo and drank soda. 

I made the choice in the lower photo and drank water. We both were happy with our choices.

Remembering why we want to lose weight or maintain it, if you are already there, helps when ordering in restaurants. 

Planning what to eat and where makes it easier for me.

5 comments:

  1. If I ate chicken and vegetables only I would get hungry pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I eat out, I tend to overdo it. You made a good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s a good example of how to have a satisfying yet healthy dining experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I know what restaurant it was.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure did make a good choice it even looks healthier

    ReplyDelete