Sunday, June 18, 2017

Made healthy choice when eating out today


Dining out can always be a challenge for me, because meals at restaurants are not healthy.

When ordering food at a restaurant I force myself to think whether I decide to stick to my eating plan or I choose to sabotage it.

Most of the time, but not always, I try to eat as close to Eat Like Me eating plan when I eat at the restaurant.

Today I found it was possible even at Chinese food restaurant.

From All-You-Can-Eat buffet I selected baked salmon, grilled chicken breast and lots of greens beans. 

Another success factor that worked for me this time. Making healthy choices when eating out is possible.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you certainly have more willpower than me! I work so so hard in the week but if I know I'm going to eat out its end game unfortunately. Especially at an all you can eat meal. In future I will do as you do - think everything extra I eat is sabotaging my meal plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would you go to Chinese place and eat food like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great it shows that u can eat health anywhere u go there's no excuse.

    ReplyDelete