Friday, June 25, 2021

Stay positive


In life we have a choice between two roads, the positive road and the negative road. The positive road will lead to enhanced health, happiness and success. And the negative road will lead to misery, anger, and failure.

The power of positive thoughts makes a difference in my perspective and life. It helps me take on daily challenges, peruse my goals and create positive momentum in my life.

It also helps to overcome negativity, neutralize naysayers and conquer adversity. I do not get mad at the naysayers. Instead, I realize that without them I would not be as strong as I believe I am. Negative people make me more resilient, wiser, and better.

Being positive does not mean that my life is perfect. Sometimes when I try to share my passion, enthusiasm and authentic experience with others it invites the very pushback I am trying to avoid.

Positivity is like a boomerang. The more we put it out there, the more it comes back to us. This applies at home, at work and every relationship in my life.

Being positive does not guarantee that you will succeed. But being negative will guarantee you will not.

5 comments:

  1. I wholeheartedly believe in the concept of body positivity—that we need to feel good in our bodies, that each and every one of us has our own definition of "healthy weight." No one should be ashamed of being overweight, full stop. At the same time, it's important to reflect on how it can affect overall health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right-positivity begets positivity! What you put in, is exactly what you get out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see that it is not only weight loss related.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the most important thing is balance? Obviously it's bad to be negative but it's also not healthy to be 10000% positive all the time.
    As you pointed out - you wouldn't be so strong without the negativity.

    Then again, I do agree staying positive is vital to keep going. It applies to anything and it's quite important mindset when losing weight. Been there done that - negativity holds you down and makes you miserable, while positivity makes you more focused on your goal and happier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Norman vincent Peale wrote the power of positive thinking and the Bible says whatsoever is good, etc think on those things. Prior to my journey to change I only saw the bad and it made me bitter and angry. Positivity is extremely important!

    ReplyDelete