Sunday, July 15, 2012

It is doable


I want everybody who seems to be unable to lose weight know that weight loss is doable.  Losing weight is not as difficult as it’s understood to be by many individuals. You do have to put in some effort, but it does not have to be torture. It is an ongoing process of change and education. 


I am a living prove that significant results can be achieved without great deal of inconvenience, exercise and most importantly without being hungry.
This process has changed my life in more ways than you can possibly imagine. Two years ago, I was 261 pounds, my life was held down by fat and frustration. Today I am 170 pounds and appreciate my newfound fitness.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for encouraging us to follow the path to live a happier and healthier life. I look forward to reading more of your posts. I really enjoy your Facebook page, website, and blog.

    ReplyDelete