Sunday, July 22, 2012

Why


For some people weigh loss is extremely difficult to achieve. I have seen posts indicating desperation and emotional, as well as, physical suffering because of unwanted weight.
With those people in mind I decided to create a website and  Facebook page to share what worked for me. For those who tried almost everything, and still are not very successful, the approach that worked for me might present not only hope, but a real chance for weight loss.
It is a simple method and is easy (if you are determined) to implement. My method worked for me. I lost 91 pounds relatively easily and have no problem with maintaining it. I like the new me and would like to offer an opportunity to experience the same to anybody who is less lucky than me.


3 comments:

  1. Yes, it only requires commitment, motivation, enthusiasm, and help from those who have lost weight in the past. Out of the health models available online, I believe that the one suggested on this site provide the healthiest way to losing weight, without having to endure extenuating exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes, the most hard thing to do for losing weight is to start, and this applies for everything. If you give the first step, you have given the biggst step for losing weight, then you need keep moptivated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for creating this site. It's honestly inspiring and I'm sure it will make a lot of fellow weight-loss beginners feel less alone. It's such a great place to find motivation and information on making your weight loss dreams a reality!

    ReplyDelete