Sunday, March 24, 2013

Continued weight losss challenges

Some people tell me that I should not have these challenges, weak moments, inconsistency issues or whatever we may call it.

The successful weight loser, the one that lost 91 pounds and maintained for two years, realized that the natural laws of weight gain (regain) apply to me, too.
Yes they do. I start regaining weight when I deviate from the eating method that helped me lose weight. I don’t know why I was so disappointed when I noticed it for the first time.
The good news is that by resuming full compliance with the Eat Like Me eating method I managed to bring back weight to my lovely 170 pounds number. I know now that I need to focus on the situations and circumstances that lead to making poor choices.

2 comments:

  1. Losing weight is the greatest challenge that I face. I realized quite late that dieting is only a short cut to lose weight. The moment I give up, the weight starts increasing. So, losing weight is a continuous process and we always have to be on guard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is for to get serious about weight loss.

    ReplyDelete