Wednesday, August 22, 2012

It is never too late to become a better you


I am a living proof that it is possible to lose weight without exercise, no matter what your life, your current situation looks like.

The possibilities are within your control. I did it, naturally – you can, too! The process is simple and you can begin this very moment – right now.
I posted my strategies and what I do on a daily basis to share with you how I made my body transformation on the Eat like Me page.. http://www.ilostweightyoucantoo.com/eat_like_me.html



4 comments:

  1. That is true, in the last summer I lose weight. My only excersice was walk 10 minutes to my job and back to home. My weight-loss was by my diet, abd the advices of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, do you lose weight with those meals?
    I am more likely to eat those meals than other generic diets that I find everywhere.
    I wiil try with youy page, it seems tasteful and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost 55 lbs this year and am now normal weight. I did it with the help of a diet plan but, I didn't follow their advice totally. The reason it worked was for the first time I had food that was low enough in calories for me and I was medically monitored. This was the key for me. For so many years the diet industry had convinced me that if I ate too low I would die, so now, I know, nothing happened at all - except improving health. I actually totally lied to them every week and did what I wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job
    Thank you for the sharing your experience with us. Is this how you lose your waight??

    ReplyDelete