Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What works for me

I am going to share what has been working for me.

While no single approach, formula, or plan for weight loss can work perfectly for every person. The eating method I describe below worked for me. I have lost weight almost effortlessly, and most importantly, have kept it off.

For two years I have been using this method and I lost weight, lowered my cholesterol, and lowered blood pressure. I lowered blood pressure so much that I was able to discontinue blood pressure medication entirely. I have new level of energy,

You may want to look at what worked for me and then adopt it to your unique circumstances, lifestyle, likes and dislikes.

I eat fresh non-starchy vegetables, fresh low-sugar fruits, lean protein (skinless grilled chicken breast or fish), whole grain bread, and healthy fats (daily Omega 3 supplement daily). I also take multivitamin supplement once a day. I drink hot tea (no milk, no sugar) three times a day and lots of water.

I generally eat the same things from day to day. Here is my “secret” that allowed me to lose weight without going hungry and with no exercise.

Breakfast

Blueberries, blackberries, or apple.
1* slice of dry, 100% whole-grain toasted bread with 2 slices of 99% fat free turkey breast.
1 fresh tomato
Hot tea (no milk, no sugar)
1 capsule of Omega 3

Lunch

Grilled skinless chicken breast, lots of romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and green or red paper. All vegetables fresh and uncooked. Once a week spinach.
Hot tea (no milk, no sugar)
Twice a week I have fish instead of chicken breast.

Dinner

Grilled skinless chicken breast, romaine lettuce, tomatoes. All vegetables fresh and uncooked.
Hot tea (no milk, no sugar)
Snack
Fresh apples (uncut)

More at: ilostweightyoucantoo.com

2 comments:

  1. This seems to be a healty and delicious diet, I will try I always drink milk in dinner, but maybe is too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good shedule of takink foods for your meal times.

    ReplyDelete